Saturday, December 19, 2015

Valentia True Eye Glow Cream







For the past week, I've been using a new-to-me product called Valentia True Eye Glow Cream. I don't regularly have a beauty or skin regimen, but I've been looking for one, especially since my age and lack of skincare has been telling on me. 

I received this product through Tomoson free in exchange for my honest opinion in the form of a review. All opinions are my own, and I was not compensated.
This picture was taken right before my first application. I was fresh faced. No make-up (of course, cause I rarely wear any), and freshly cleaned. I followed the very simple instructions for the Valentia cream. Just use a small amount on your fingertip, and gently pat it under your eye! Don't rub, just pat. And, ta-da! All done.
My under-eyes the day I started...

Even this small amount was too much!
 I have used the cream after washing my face every singe night. This is the longest I have stuck with a skin or beauty routine. I'm proud of myself!

About the Product

  • REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) visibly improve the appearance of fine lines while super antioxidant Astaxanthin neutralizes the free radical damage we encounter daily, protecting our delicate under eye area and improving skin texture.
  • LIGHTENS DARK CIRCLES: Arnica works to stimulate white blood cell activity, relieving trapped fluid and bruising, leaving the eye are refreshed and brightened.
  • DEPUFFS EYE AREA: Vitamin C gives this eye cream an extra boost by improving skin circulation, which helps to leave your under eyes visibly brighter for that well-rested bright eyed look.
  • NOURISHES & HYDRATES: The skin around our eyes is thinner than the rest of our face and therefore needs deep hydration to keep it soft and toned. Organic Rosehip Oil works to achieve just that for a more hydrated smoother eye area.
  • PERFECT BOTH MORNING & NIGHT: True Glow Eye Cream provides the perfect balance to be used morning or night. It glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly leaving eyes feeling hydrated and refreshed. It will never leave your under eye area feeling greasy and wears flawlessly under makeup.
It's only been a week, but here's my after pic!


I'll definitely be continuing to use Valentia True Eye Glow Cream to keep my eyes from looking like raccoon-ish and wrinkly. Maybe I'm biased, but to me, I can see a huge difference for it only been 7 days of use! You give me your opinion, can you see a difference? I love the way it feels, and smells too! It's not greasy, soaks in well, and has a light citrus scent!

You can get a bottle for yourself, or someone else you think could use it on Amazon!
  • #ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream