Sunday, December 20, 2015

TheraTree Therapeutic Foot & Body Lotion


I recently received a tube of  Oleavine TheraTree Skin Care Therapeutic Soothing Lotion Foot & Body Care as part of a Selfie Promotion. All they wanted from me was a selfie of me with the product on Instagram. This review I'm doing is because I simply want to share my opinion about it with you, my awesome readers.

It's made with Tea Tree & Mint, among many other essential oils and natural products. It helps fight fungus, bacteria, blemishes, soothes dry & itchy skin, and smells just amazing! The tingle that you feel when you apply it is a great sensation, and the scent just adds to the experience. It's a great comfort on sore feet at the end of the day. I also use it on my face to try and help with my recent issues with blemishes.

I've only been using it for a few days, and have already noticed a decrease in the amount of blemishes on my neck and jawline. I will be continuing my usage of TheraTree, and am excited to see how it helps me further!

You can follow them on Facebook and Twitter, also!