Wednesday, December 9, 2015

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Hyaluronic Acid Serum #OZNaturalsHASerum

This morning, I got the chance to review OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I received it free in exchange for my honest review through Tomoson. All opinions in this review are my own. 

I've never used a product like this before, so I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I read the instructions both on the box, and on the product description HERE before I used it. It was very easy. Simply wash your face, apply a thin layer of the serum, let it dry, then put on your favorite moisturizer! That's exactly what I did.
I've been looking for a daily beauty routine for quite a while, especially since I'm getting.... older... But, I'm also the kind of person that doesn't tend to put in a lot of effort into my own personal beauty regiments. I rarely wear makeup. My hair is almost always in a bun. and I don't even know what "toner" is for..? So anything that takes more than 2 minutes to do just isn't for me.

This took less than that. 2 minutes. Start to finish. Out the door. 

I've only used it once so far, so of course, I haven't gotten to see the FULL effects of it yet, but even with just one use, you see some results. I used it from my hairline all the way down to my collarbone lol. I washed my face, applied a thin layer like OZ Naturals said, let it dry, then put on my moisturizer (I happened to have a sample of Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer on hand!), and waited!

A few minutes later, a snapped an after pic. I couldn't tell too much of a difference, but like I said, I've only used it ONCE. I do FEEL a difference though, and I'm more about how I feel than how I look, anyways. I'm super excited to keep using the OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum over the next 30 days, and keep y'all updated!  #OZNaturalsHASerum