Sunday, December 20, 2015

NESTL 100% Microfiber Bed Sheets




Everyone loves fresh, clean linen. I'm no different. But I am quite picky about it. And once I find one I like, it's hard to change me from it. I usually use the same sheets for an entire year, longer if I can get them to last. Of course I wash them, so my bed is naked for a bit once a week. 

2 weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to purchase a new set of sheets by Nestl Sheets to fit the bed in our travel trailer that we are vacationing in at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest opinion and review. I received no other compensation for my review, and all opinions are 100% my own.


When I first received it, I was thrilled that the color I got actually matched the color I had picked out! That rarely happens with me. The color is usually off jut enough to bug me. Taking it out of the package, I was excited about the comfort level of the sheets. It was very soft.

When I put it on the bed, I noticed that there was a bit of a size difference between the bedding and the bed I was putting it on, but I believe that is NOT the fault of NESTL SHEETS, but rather the fact that it's a "full-size" bed in a travel trailer, and most likely a little smaller than normal beds.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the sheet set set that I purchased. 

You can go order a set for yourself, a set for each of your children's beds, some as Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, gifts for reasons unknown, right over here on Amazon!

#NESTLSHEETS