Monday, December 21, 2015

Matcha Green Tea

For the past week or so, I've been using powdered Matcha Green Tea in different ways. I received the Matcha Green Tea free in exchange for my honest opinion. The following opinion is my own, and I was not compensated or swayed whatsoever.


Matcha Organics is very simple to use.  You just scoop out a small amount of Matcha, add a little hot water, and stir til blended. Now, you're ready to add it to whatever you want! 


My absolute favorite way to use Matcha, is to blend it with vanilla ice cream, too make green tea ice cream! So yummy! But begin winter and all, I've opted to show you something a little warmer.
 A Matcha Green Tea Lattè! I made mine with Newman'S Organic coffee and a splash of milk. So delicious, and a sure-fire way to wake you up!