Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lashes of an Angel #Lashangel

My eyelashes suck. They are thin. They are light. And there aren't many of them. I just figured that was one of the things that I didn't get blessed with. I've tried those glue-on lashes, but I'm no good at getting those things on right. Seriously, horrible!  

I was lucky enough to be sent a tube of Lash Angel to try at a deep discount in exchange for my honest review. 

I started using the Lash Angel Eyelash Serum the day I got it. I read the directions carefully, and followed them exactly. They're super simple. Apply directly to the roots of your top lashes in a line like you would eyeliner. Do not apply to the bottom lashes, and only use once a day. Easy!

As with most products, it takes time to see major results. I haven't been using it long enough to see anything DRASTIC, but can honestly say that I have noticed my lashes appearing thicker. I can't wait until I actually put on some mascara and REALLY notice the difference! 

With my hand being so shaky, there were a few times that I had to keep each eye closed until it dried because if I opened it, it would burn because I got it a little too close to my eye, oops. But, other than that, everything went great. No discoloration. No side effects. No bad reactions.